Foxy's Fall Century Guidelines
Pre-ride check-in (THERE WILL BE NO DAY-OF REGISTRATION!)
Due to the lateness of daylight savings time, registration opens at 7:00 am; course opens at 7:00 am. Check-in takes place at the start/finish located at the Veteran's Memorial Center in Davis. Each rider will receive a route map and an identification wristband for access to the rest stops, sag support and dinner. Limited parking is available at the Veterans Memorial lot and along the streets nearby. Please do not park at the Davis High School Gymnasium lot on Oak Ave.
Rain or Shine
Foxy's Fall Century will take place rain or shine, and riders should be prepared for foul weather conditions. Cyclists should carry reliable tools, spare tubes, identification and money - just in case. Sag vehicles (cars and bikes!) will be on the course during the ride to provide assistance and radio communication. The rest stop opening and closing times and distances between will be on the route sheets. The post-ride pasta dinner will be served from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- All riders must obey the California Vehicle Code. Violators maybe cited by local authorities.
- Approved helmets are required for participation in any Davis Bike Club event.
- No refund of entry fees for any reason.
- Registration - REGISTRATION for Foxy's WILL OPEN AUGUST 1.
- Foxy's Fall Century Guidelines
- Course Options
- Start/Finish Location
- Bike Swap Meet
- Foxy's History