Foxy's Fall Century Guidelines
(THERE WILL BE NO DAY-OF REGISTRATION!)Pre-ride check-in
Rider check-in begins at 7:00 am; course opens at 7:00 am. Check-in takes place at the start/finish located at the Veteran's Memorial Center in Davis. Each rider will receive a route map and an identification wristband for access to the rest stops, sag support and dinner. If you have purchased t-shirts or caps with your registration, they will be available for pick-up at this time, or at the end of the ride. Limited parking is available at the Veterans Memorial lot and along the streets nearby. Please do not park at the Davis High School Gymnasium lot on Oak Ave.
Rain or Shine
Foxy's Fall Century will take place rain or shine, and riders should be prepared for foul weather conditions. Cyclists should carry reliable tools, spare tubes, identification and money - just in case. Sag vehicles (cars and bikes!) will be on the course during the ride to provide assistance and radio communication. The rest stop opening and closing times and distances between will be on the route sheets. The post-ride dinner will be served from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
- All riders must obey the California Vehicle Code. Violators may be cited by local authorities. CHP will be patrolling the course for your protection and for traffic control as necessary.
- Approved helmets are required for participation in any Davis Bike Club event.
- No refund of entry fees for any reason. However, registration may be transferred to another rider. Transfer arrangements can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Davis Bike Club will not be responsible for money transfers between buyers and sellers.
- Registration (click here to register on Eventbrite website)
- Foxy's Fall Century Guidelines
- Course Options
- Start/Finish Location
- Bike Swap Meet
- Foxy's History