The latest Davis Bike Club news
- Foxy's Fall Century - Saturday, October 17, 2015
- Davis Bike Club extends this invitation to ride and enjoy our premier late-season event, Foxy’s Fall Century. Often stated to be the ideal first century ride, it offers challenges, distances, and scenery for riders of all levels. Online registration opens August 1st.
- DBC Talk: History of the Davis Bike Club
- A video from the June 2015 Membership Meeting with guests Helen Pool, Jeff Hall, Nancy Hall, Rick Waters, Larry Burdick, and Dutch Martinich discussing the history of the DBC, the Davis Double Century, and some of the more colorful characters of our storied past.
- General membership meeting Monday, August 10, 2015 7pm
- The August featured speaker is Dr. Brian Cook of The Good Life Chiropractic. Brian will be talking about how to utilize sports chiropractic for performance gains and athletic longevity.
- Davis Bike Club Gives Back to the Community Vol.3: Davis Police Volunteers
- Wil Uecker has been profiling DBC members who volunteer in the community. Several club members help out the Davis Police. They get involved with bike theft abatement, neighborhood watch, crowd control assistance among other things. The VIPS program is a great way to become part of the solution.