Learn about joining and becoming an active member of the DBC.
Along with friendship, camaraderie, and good company on a bike ride, Davis Bike Club members enjoy these other benefits:
- Changing Gears, our online monthly newsletter, which includes the month’s ride schedule.
- Monthly club meetings, featuring guest speakers and other presentations of interest to cyclists
- Free admission to the US Bicycling Hall of Fame
- Discounts at many local bike shops
- Eligibility to participate in March Bicycle Madness
- Opportunities to join club tours
- E-mail listserv, enabling club members to tap into the knowledge base of their fellow cyclists.
Membership fees are $20 per year for an individual or $30 per year for a family. Multi-year memberships are available at a reduced rate. See the membership application for details.
Unfortunately, memberships can not be processed electronically at this time. We require a signed waiver and a check. To get a copy of the application, either:
Questions? Contact the DBC Membership Director.
- Download a PDF version of the application form (120kb pdf); open it Adobe Acrobat on your computer, fill out the information, then print and sign the form and send it in with a check for the appropriate amount.
- Download a Word version of the application form (287kb pdf); print the form, fill out all information, then sign the form and send it in with a check for the appropriate amount.