We want you to get out and ride your bike! Often.
This section of our website contains links to maps and resources that might be helpful if you:
- want to check out the routing of a recurring club ride on your own;
- need some route ideas to plan (or lead) your own local ride or not-so-local ride;
- are a newer cyclist interested in shorter, interesting rides;
- are looking for a series of progressively challenging rides to help you become a better hill climber;
- want to know where an organized club ride launches from;
- are looking for other resources and inspiration to plan your own ride, or to lead a ride for the DBC.
Our routes and cues are stored at Ride with GPS.
Information about our club rides (and other suggested rides) are arranged in sortable-table format (e.g., by mileage, feet of climbing, terrain). For each ride, you will find a Map/Cue link, which will take you to the appropriate page in Ride with GPS, where you (1) will find a more detailed ride description, (2) be able to examine the map and elevation profile, and (3) be able to print a cue sheet for each route (or upload the route to your GPS).
We want your input.
- your favorite local and area rides or destinations (that differ significantly from the routes already listed);
- points of interest we may have missed on these maps;
- errors (hey, we all make them);
- updates that affect cyclists (road closures, a better or safer way to enjoy any of these rides, etc.)
Whether you're a long-time local or a visitor, and whether you're interested in a gentle spin or some challenging hill climbing, we hope you enjoy cycling and exploring our lovely city and our quiet backroads.